● Washing with water to remove the first residues
The Food industry In Place Cleaning System or Dairy In Place Cleaning System is a cleaning system without disassembly. For the most complex Cleaning In Place Protocols, different procedures are used for the washing and rinsing products.
Specifically, the principle is to clean a line with different liquids to kill bacteria resistant to different PH.
Typical procedure for Cleaning in Place in the food industry or for a Dairy:
● Alkaline cleaning (soda): Soda will kill fats and proteins and clean hard-to-remove deposits.
● Intermediate rinsing with water to remove soda particles
● Acid cleaning: it will neutralize the remains of soda in the pipes and tanks and remove the mineral residues in the appliances.
● Rinsing with water: to remove acidic residues
Additional Informations :
SBTI installs Endress Hauser Flowmeters, Endress Hauser Conductivity Meters, Kiselmann Valves and KPA Pumps. SBTI can save you space on the installation while keeping a high performance installation.